Stevens Creek Farm caters to all levels and ages of riders with both leisure and competitive objectives.
The recreational riding program is a great way to learn to ride or to keep those old riding muscles limber. Ashley Moore is the manager of the recreational program and a graduate of the Stevens Creek School. You may choose to take lessons on a daily, monthly or session basis. We run two annual sessions, one in the spring and one in the fall. Session lesson rates are the best value. At Stevens Creek our philosophy is to provide an all round education for our riders. This includes learning about the joy of riding outside the ring and in nature.
“People always seem to be so surprised on how satisfying and peaceful it is to ride in the countryside” - Ashley Moore
2017 Spring Riding Session
Dates: Monday March 20th to Sunday June 11th (Same Price as Last Year)
Fee: 12 weeks @ $45/lesson, $540 + hst $70.20 = $610.20
Payment is due at your child’s first lesson in full or you may provide 4 post dated cheques for $152.22 dated March 20th, April 1st, May 1st and June 1st. Late registration is accepted and pro-rated based on $50 per lesson.
Phone/e-mail registration begins one month before the start of the session. Payment is due on the first lesson day of the session.
- 4 group lessons - Paid on the 1st of the month ($55 per 45 m. to 1 hr. of riding) $220.00 28.60 $248.60
- 2 lessons/rides per week (an introduction to part board) $400.00 52.00 $452.00
- 1 Time Trial Lesson $50.00 6.50 $56.50
- Beginner Private or Short Notice Pay as you go (paid at time of lesson) $60.00 7.80 $67.80
Practice Rides: Riders may purchase four practice rides for $100 monthly plus hst.
- Parents must be present for after stable hours rides to supervise. During the day practice rides and hacking with staff are encouraged but need to be scheduled with staff.
For more information, please see our contact page